Whether you want a little proofreading or some more complex editing, call an experienced editor for quick help with your book or article.
Specialties include non-fiction, creative non-fiction, memoirs and essays. (Academic editing also available.)
- Copy editing and proofreading, using various style manuals as appropriate
- Line editing or stylistic editing. See a definition at http://www.editors.ca/hire/definitions.html.
- Plain language
- Structural editing and coaching for academic writing and non-fiction
- Writing/rewriting (nonacademic only)
- Coordination with services such as ebook publishers and/or printers through strong contacts in author support industry
- Book manuscript evaluation and written report to you
Fee quoted on initial review of your project, which includes a discussion of your needs, your choices and your budget.
- Writing coach: Get a fresh viewpoint for help in your writing process from a writer, editor and former college English instructor. Gain insight into the use of powerful structures for your writing, particularly useful for students. For example, focus on building the triad. (Ask me.)
- ESL support: Get special assistance to meet your particular language needs, enhanced by my diplomas in TESL, TOEIC and Business English for non-native speakers. Hourly rates quoted on discussion.
Please email me with any enquiries.